Location: D.L. Coliseum, Midwestern State University| Friday, May 18, 2018
- Men’s Free Throw | Men 50-69 – Best 25 Shots from Standard Free Throw Line (15ft); Men 70+ – Best of 25 shots from adjusted 11ft free throw line.
- Women’s Free Throw | Women 50-59 – Best of 25 Shots from Standard Free Throw Line (15ft); Women 60+ – Best of 25 shots from adjusted 11ft free throw line.
- Men’s 3 on 3 |50-74 will play two 15 minute halves, score to 21 wins. Each team will consist of 3 players on court and no more than 8 players on team roster. 75+ will play two 12 minute halves; team clothing must be of like design and color. 50-59,60-69 etc. age divisions
- Women’s 3 on 3 |50-74 will play two 15 minute halves, score to 21 wins. Each team will consist of 3 players on court and no more than 8 players on team roster. 75+ will play two 12 minute halves; team clothing must be of like design and color. 50-59,60-69 etc. age divisions.
Location: Wichita Falls Parks & Recreation 50+ Zone| Saturday, May 19, 2018
8 -ball pool tournament; individual play only. BCA rules except no jumping.
Location: Village Bowl | Friday, May 18, 2018
- Singles, doubles, and mixed doubles. Tournament format will be scratch scores. Each participant will bowl one series of three games with a final total score determining place within age category. Partner must register at same time.
Location: ENDURANCE HOUSE #2 | Saturday, MAY 19, 2018
- 5K, 10K , and 20K time trials. Cyclists must provide their own bicycles and helmets, which must be certified by race officials prior to competition. Numbers will be distributed at event check- in. For more information please contact Charlie Z .
SCOTT WILL FILL IN
Location: River CreeK Golf Course | Thursday May 17, 2018
18 Holes of Scratch Play event. USGA rules apply. Range balls will be provided
Singles only. Men 50 – 69 pitch 40 feet. Women 75+ pitch 20 feet. All others 30 feet. Format is double elimination cancellation scoring.
Location: Don Flatt Gymnasium, MSU Campus| Friday, May 18, 2018
- Singles, Doubles and Mixed Doubles. Athletes may enter all three sub-events. Ball provided, players must provide own racquet. Doubles players must register with a partner. The first side scoring eleven points and by leading by a two-point margin wins. Double Elimination style play.
Location: The Wellness Center at North Texas Rehab| Friday, May 18, 2018
- 50y, 100y and 200y Backstroke. 50y, 100y, and 200y Breaststrokes. 50y; 100y; and 200y Butterfly. 50y; 100y; 200y; and 500y Free. 100y and 200y Individual Medley. All swimming events will be timed finals; swimmers must provide their own suits, caps, goggles, towels, etc.
Location: Wichita Falls Parks & Rec 50 + Zone| Friday, May 18, 2018
- Singles, Doubles, and Mixed Doubles competition. Balls will be provided. The number of entries will determine tournament format. Doubles Players must register with a partner.
Location: Midwestern State University Tennis Center | Saturday, May 19, 2018
- Singles, Doubles, Mixed Doubles. Best 3 Sets with regular scoring. Balls will be provided. Doubles players must register with partner, if you enter more than one event, you may have to play a match each day in each event. Please mark entry form.
TRACK AND FIELD
Location: Garnett Track @ McNiel Junior High School | Saturday, May 19, 2018
- 50m, 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m, and 1500 meter races.
- Discus, Shot put, High Jump, Long Jump (competitors must provide own equipment.)
Singles only. Each game played to 21 points.
Midwestern State University
3410 Taft Blvd, Wichita Falls, TX 76308
(940) 397-4941 or (940) 397-4793
McNiel Junior High School
4712 Barnett Rd, Wichita Falls, TX 76310
North Texas Rehabilitation Center
1005 Midwestern Pkwy, Wichita Falls, TX 76308
River Creek Golf Course
1605 FM1177, Wichita Falls, TX 76305
(5 miles north of Sheppard Air Force Base)
4022 Kemp Blvd, Wichita Falls, TX 76308
Cycling Start Location